Comment on Contact Me by farnaz.
I appreciate you taking the time to read my book. Let me congratulate you on your big achievement, you have beaten Cancer! That is a big deal, give yourself a big pat on the back.
Depression and Anxiety are right at the bottom of the Emotional Guidance Scale, so we need to focus on getting to you to go up the scale, so to speak.
As you go up emotionally (or your mood raises), you will feel relief and soon no drugs will be necessary.
Some simple solutions to feeling better are:
1) Go outside, go for a walk in nature, it is one of the best ways to find relief from depression. Spending time with nature balances your mood and ultimately your body. If you can, take up gardening. Or take a dog for a walk, anything nature related is good for the soul.
2) Distract your mind from your health (or other issues) by watching feel good, uplifting movies. Watch lots of comedy. Many people have healed themselves with attention to comedy and lots of laughter.
3) Eat better quality food, which means more veggies and fruits, more naturally occurring foods, and less processed foods. Processed foods contain artificial additives that prevent your mind from functioning at its best, and also slow your cells down. Of course, never eat something you do not like. If you force food onto yourself, the negative emotions you feel will cause you more harm.
4) Spend time with people who are happy and positive, which often means children. Children are connected to their Source and wise beyond measure, so watch them and take note! Having fun with nieces or nephews or any kids in your family will bring you relief. This relief is needed for you to feel better.
5) Start an Appreciation Journal, or Love List as I have mentioned in my Book: Alchemy of Healing. This trains your mind to look for positive aspects of life. You have many things in your life to appreciate, you just need to look for them. Make sure you WRITE them down, it is not enough to just think of aspects you appreciate. The simple act of writing (with your hands and not with a keyboard) creates thousands of new connections in your brain! It is also not enough to just write. Make sure you FEEL appreciation for what you write about.
If you start with the 5 items listed above, you will very quickly see a change in your mood. And so will other people.
Be kind to yourself and take care of yourself, avoid negative people, news or media. Give all your attention to yourself and focus ONLY on FEELING BETTER right now. How we feel has little to do with our life and everything to do with our thoughts. So pick your thoughts very carefully.
I will write a post soon about the Emotional Guidance Scale, so others who are yet to read my book can also benefit.
farnaz Also Commented
Your body is not able to heal until you heal emotionally. So do whatever it takes to make yourself feel happy.
Did you study the resources I mentioned on this website?
As with anything you want to practice, you must get started on practicing happiness and you will get better over time. Just pay attention to how you feel, it tells you if you are practicing well or not.
Thanks for reaching out to me. In order to heal any problem in your life, you need to heal emotionally. Once your body is in a healthy state emotionally, it will heal itself naturally.
What you should do is take your focus off the problem and give yourself some relief from the stress of trying to “fix it”. Your ultimate goal is to get happier because happiness is tremendously good for your body. When you are in a bad state emotionally (upset, angry, worried, embarrassed) your body is under stress and cannot heal itself.
I expect that as you start to look for ways to keep yourself happy, the real solution to your problem will either reveal itself or your body will naturally heal itself and one day you will realise your issues are a thing of the past.
Have you read any of my websites articles on self healing? I suggest you read these.
I have also outlined in great detail how my body healed itself after I started to feel better, and I recommend you also read my book The Alchemy of Healing. Everyone who has read it has found success in their healing path.
Recent Comments by farnaz
Focus Wheel: How to change your vibration
Thank you for the words of encouragement, you have inspired me to write more 🙂
Hurt People, hurt people
Thats wonderful, thanks for sharing!
Change your thoughts to change your genes!
I have discussed how I was able to heal my body in my book The Alchemy of Healing in great detail.
I have also written many posts on this website so feel free to read those. There is no 1 way of healing and you will have to search for the right approach for yourself. It does require you to heal emotionally and love yourself so start there.
Let me know how you go and wishing you the best!
Jan you need to heal the underlying misaligned energies that caused the illness, I talk about how i did it in the book the Alchemy of Healing. https://alchemyofhealing.com/the-alchemy-of-healing-book/
Hello Jan, which book? if you mean the Alchemy of Healing, you can buy the eBook on this website or you can buy the printed copy through a number of retailers, here is more information: https://alchemyofhealing.com/the-alchemy-of-healing-book/