Comment on Contact Me by farnaz.
I appreciate you taking the time to read my book. Let me congratulate you on your big achievement, you have beaten Cancer! That is a big deal, give yourself a big pat on the back.
Depression and Anxiety are right at the bottom of the Emotional Guidance Scale, so we need to focus on getting to you to go up the scale, so to speak.
As you go up emotionally (or your mood raises), you will feel relief and soon no drugs will be necessary.
Some simple solutions to feeling better are:
1) Go outside, go for a walk in nature, it is one of the best ways to find relief from depression. Spending time with nature balances your mood and ultimately your body. If you can, take up gardening. Or take a dog for a walk, anything nature related is good for the soul.
2) Distract your mind from your health (or other issues) by watching feel good, uplifting movies. Watch lots of comedy. Many people have healed themselves with attention to comedy and lots of laughter.
3) Eat better quality food, which means more veggies and fruits, more naturally occurring foods, and less processed foods. Processed foods contain artificial additives that prevent your mind from functioning at its best, and also slow your cells down. Of course, never eat something you do not like. If you force food onto yourself, the negative emotions you feel will cause you more harm.
4) Spend time with people who are happy and positive, which often means children. Children are connected to their Source and wise beyond measure, so watch them and take note! Having fun with nieces or nephews or any kids in your family will bring you relief. This relief is needed for you to feel better.
5) Start an Appreciation Journal, or Love List as I have mentioned in my Book: Alchemy of Healing. This trains your mind to look for positive aspects of life. You have many things in your life to appreciate, you just need to look for them. Make sure you WRITE them down, it is not enough to just think of aspects you appreciate. The simple act of writing (with your hands and not with a keyboard) creates thousands of new connections in your brain! It is also not enough to just write. Make sure you FEEL appreciation for what you write about.
If you start with the 5 items listed above, you will very quickly see a change in your mood. And so will other people.
Be kind to yourself and take care of yourself, avoid negative people, news or media. Give all your attention to yourself and focus ONLY on FEELING BETTER right now. How we feel has little to do with our life and everything to do with our thoughts. So pick your thoughts very carefully.
I will write a post soon about the Emotional Guidance Scale, so others who are yet to read my book can also benefit.
farnaz Also Commented
Yes I believe you can and will heal the pain, it’s interesting when you mentioned the pain as I was in a very similar situation around the same age as you. If I can heal my body, then you can too! You’ll find I tried a lot of different avenues which is why the book was written, to help others such as yourself.
Let me know how you go!
Thanks for your feedback Donna!
Actually a few people have asked for this so perhaps its time I look into get?! I do have a day job so sometimes it’s hard to get time 🙂
What types of articles would you like to see in a newsletter?
Hi Miracle, it could very well be a chemical imbalance in the body. However all these physical problems originate from a emotional imbalance, that’s usually the source of it. So while you want to balance the physical chemicals, you really need to balance the emotional. An emotionally unstable body will naturally produce incorrect chemicals. Does that make sense?
Recent Comments by farnaz
My Introduction to Abraham
You sound very strong and capable, it seems you are going in the right direction by paying attention to how you feel and wanting to feel good.
I am so happy that my book has helped you!
I don’t think you can ignore bad feelings. Remember that you feel bad because of bad thoughts, and you can’t “ignore bad thoughts”, you can only think better feeling thoughts. Have you tried replacing these bad feeling thoughts with better ones?
The fear is also related to your thoughts. If you can’t replace the bad thoughts, try to turn your attention and focus to subjects that feel better for you. Try to spend more time in nature or with animals or with kids. They have good energy and when we feel bad, they have the power to uplift us.
Of course you hold all the power to uplift yourself, but sometimes you forget how powerful you are.
Your anxiety will disappear as you start to feel better. Try to love yourself more and be good to yourself. I think we all need to get better at loving our inner child and giving it what it what we did not get as children.
You are very powerful F.W! Remember that! You have manifested this book into your experience and in the same way you can manifest anything else your heart desires!
Mary Beth, you sound like a breath of fresh air! It’s so good to see people take their power back 🙂
Let me know how you go!
Causes of symptoms according to Louise Hay
hi Linnea, it belongs to Louise Hay so im not sure where you need to get permission from sorry.
Protected: Order – September 16, 2019 @ 06:01 AM
Order details manually sent to customer.
My Introduction to Abraham
Good for you Valerie, once you take control of your health, everything else is within reach!