Comment on Contact Me by farnaz.
I appreciate you taking the time to read my book. Let me congratulate you on your big achievement, you have beaten Cancer! That is a big deal, give yourself a big pat on the back.
Depression and Anxiety are right at the bottom of the Emotional Guidance Scale, so we need to focus on getting to you to go up the scale, so to speak.
As you go up emotionally (or your mood raises), you will feel relief and soon no drugs will be necessary.
Some simple solutions to feeling better are:
1) Go outside, go for a walk in nature, it is one of the best ways to find relief from depression. Spending time with nature balances your mood and ultimately your body. If you can, take up gardening. Or take a dog for a walk, anything nature related is good for the soul.
2) Distract your mind from your health (or other issues) by watching feel good, uplifting movies. Watch lots of comedy. Many people have healed themselves with attention to comedy and lots of laughter.
3) Eat better quality food, which means more veggies and fruits, more naturally occurring foods, and less processed foods. Processed foods contain artificial additives that prevent your mind from functioning at its best, and also slow your cells down. Of course, never eat something you do not like. If you force food onto yourself, the negative emotions you feel will cause you more harm.
4) Spend time with people who are happy and positive, which often means children. Children are connected to their Source and wise beyond measure, so watch them and take note! Having fun with nieces or nephews or any kids in your family will bring you relief. This relief is needed for you to feel better.
5) Start an Appreciation Journal, or Love List as I have mentioned in my Book: Alchemy of Healing. This trains your mind to look for positive aspects of life. You have many things in your life to appreciate, you just need to look for them. Make sure you WRITE them down, it is not enough to just think of aspects you appreciate. The simple act of writing (with your hands and not with a keyboard) creates thousands of new connections in your brain! It is also not enough to just write. Make sure you FEEL appreciation for what you write about.
If you start with the 5 items listed above, you will very quickly see a change in your mood. And so will other people.
Be kind to yourself and take care of yourself, avoid negative people, news or media. Give all your attention to yourself and focus ONLY on FEELING BETTER right now. How we feel has little to do with our life and everything to do with our thoughts. So pick your thoughts very carefully.
I will write a post soon about the Emotional Guidance Scale, so others who are yet to read my book can also benefit.
farnaz Also Commented
Yes I believe you can and will heal the pain, it’s interesting when you mentioned the pain as I was in a very similar situation around the same age as you. If I can heal my body, then you can too! You’ll find I tried a lot of different avenues which is why the book was written, to help others such as yourself.
Let me know how you go!
Thanks for your feedback Donna!
Actually a few people have asked for this so perhaps its time I look into get?! I do have a day job so sometimes it’s hard to get time 🙂
What types of articles would you like to see in a newsletter?
Hi Miracle, it could very well be a chemical imbalance in the body. However all these physical problems originate from a emotional imbalance, that’s usually the source of it. So while you want to balance the physical chemicals, you really need to balance the emotional. An emotionally unstable body will naturally produce incorrect chemicals. Does that make sense?
Recent Comments by farnaz
Go where you are pulled
Thanks for your feedback!
Focus Wheel: How to change your vibration
Great for you Rosie! Let us know how you go
Protected: Order – May 9, 2018 @ 05:29 AM
Order status changed by bulk edit: Order status changed from On hold to Completed.
Protected: Order – May 9, 2018 @ 05:29 AM
Sent the book to her directly and she paid
The key to Manifestations
It depends on how believeble your goal is. If you feel like it’s really big and hard to manifest, it will naturally be harder to believe that its already manifested. I think its easier to start with smaller goals and dreams, than bigger ones. From a LOA point of view there is no difference, however from a human point of view we have limiting beliefs that slow us down.
Think back in your own life and im sure you can recall scenarios where you wanted something and it manifested. Changing beliefs takes time, so be easy with yourself and give yourself time.