Comment on Contact Me by farnaz.
I appreciate you taking the time to read my book. Let me congratulate you on your big achievement, you have beaten Cancer! That is a big deal, give yourself a big pat on the back.
Depression and Anxiety are right at the bottom of the Emotional Guidance Scale, so we need to focus on getting to you to go up the scale, so to speak.
As you go up emotionally (or your mood raises), you will feel relief and soon no drugs will be necessary.
Some simple solutions to feeling better are:
1) Go outside, go for a walk in nature, it is one of the best ways to find relief from depression. Spending time with nature balances your mood and ultimately your body. If you can, take up gardening. Or take a dog for a walk, anything nature related is good for the soul.
2) Distract your mind from your health (or other issues) by watching feel good, uplifting movies. Watch lots of comedy. Many people have healed themselves with attention to comedy and lots of laughter.
3) Eat better quality food, which means more veggies and fruits, more naturally occurring foods, and less processed foods. Processed foods contain artificial additives that prevent your mind from functioning at its best, and also slow your cells down. Of course, never eat something you do not like. If you force food onto yourself, the negative emotions you feel will cause you more harm.
4) Spend time with people who are happy and positive, which often means children. Children are connected to their Source and wise beyond measure, so watch them and take note! Having fun with nieces or nephews or any kids in your family will bring you relief. This relief is needed for you to feel better.
5) Start an Appreciation Journal, or Love List as I have mentioned in my Book: Alchemy of Healing. This trains your mind to look for positive aspects of life. You have many things in your life to appreciate, you just need to look for them. Make sure you WRITE them down, it is not enough to just think of aspects you appreciate. The simple act of writing (with your hands and not with a keyboard) creates thousands of new connections in your brain! It is also not enough to just write. Make sure you FEEL appreciation for what you write about.
If you start with the 5 items listed above, you will very quickly see a change in your mood. And so will other people.
Be kind to yourself and take care of yourself, avoid negative people, news or media. Give all your attention to yourself and focus ONLY on FEELING BETTER right now. How we feel has little to do with our life and everything to do with our thoughts. So pick your thoughts very carefully.
I will write a post soon about the Emotional Guidance Scale, so others who are yet to read my book can also benefit.
farnaz Also Commented
Hello Kristine! I currently don’t have a mailing list but once setup, i will be sure to add you!
If it’s not listed in then i’m afraid i don’t know. The list is not exhaustive.
Monika, you are most welcome!
Recent Comments by farnaz
Alchemy of Healing eBook
5.0 out of 5 stars from Amazon
A true gem of a book
ByNo Nameon November 27, 2017
What an eye-opener. Farnaz is quite clearly a tremendously skilled LOA practitioner, but here she is, describing her trials and tribulations with true humility in this book. I read this book at a stage of my life when I was just transitioning out of the mentality “LOA doesn’t work for me” to “It’s all in my hands”, and the timing of reading this book couldn’t have been more helpful.
It takes a lot of time and pain to finally face up to the fact that our physical ailments are indeed all results of what we think and nothing else. Often our resistant thoughts are so familiar to us that we don’t notice them. Watching our own feelings like a hawk is the only way to the path of well-being.
Anyone who has listened to Abraham-Hicks and felt that it’s not working for them should read this book. Farnaz really bring A-H teachings to life.
Change your thoughts to change your genes!
I believe the human body has the power, however it depends on your resistance to the subject. If you are very desperate for this to happen, it means you hold much resistance which will prevent it from manifesting.
Hurt People, hurt people
Thanks Nahid, your appreciation is very much appreciated 🙂
32 Lessons I’ve learnt in 32 Years
Thanks Beks, I really appreciate your appreciation 🙂
Compassion for Self
I know just how you feel. I know that my story will help you find answers about yours.