Comment on Contact Me by farnaz.
I appreciate you taking the time to read my book. Let me congratulate you on your big achievement, you have beaten Cancer! That is a big deal, give yourself a big pat on the back.
Depression and Anxiety are right at the bottom of the Emotional Guidance Scale, so we need to focus on getting to you to go up the scale, so to speak.
As you go up emotionally (or your mood raises), you will feel relief and soon no drugs will be necessary.
Some simple solutions to feeling better are:
1) Go outside, go for a walk in nature, it is one of the best ways to find relief from depression. Spending time with nature balances your mood and ultimately your body. If you can, take up gardening. Or take a dog for a walk, anything nature related is good for the soul.
2) Distract your mind from your health (or other issues) by watching feel good, uplifting movies. Watch lots of comedy. Many people have healed themselves with attention to comedy and lots of laughter.
3) Eat better quality food, which means more veggies and fruits, more naturally occurring foods, and less processed foods. Processed foods contain artificial additives that prevent your mind from functioning at its best, and also slow your cells down. Of course, never eat something you do not like. If you force food onto yourself, the negative emotions you feel will cause you more harm.
4) Spend time with people who are happy and positive, which often means children. Children are connected to their Source and wise beyond measure, so watch them and take note! Having fun with nieces or nephews or any kids in your family will bring you relief. This relief is needed for you to feel better.
5) Start an Appreciation Journal, or Love List as I have mentioned in my Book: Alchemy of Healing. This trains your mind to look for positive aspects of life. You have many things in your life to appreciate, you just need to look for them. Make sure you WRITE them down, it is not enough to just think of aspects you appreciate. The simple act of writing (with your hands and not with a keyboard) creates thousands of new connections in your brain! It is also not enough to just write. Make sure you FEEL appreciation for what you write about.
If you start with the 5 items listed above, you will very quickly see a change in your mood. And so will other people.
Be kind to yourself and take care of yourself, avoid negative people, news or media. Give all your attention to yourself and focus ONLY on FEELING BETTER right now. How we feel has little to do with our life and everything to do with our thoughts. So pick your thoughts very carefully.
I will write a post soon about the Emotional Guidance Scale, so others who are yet to read my book can also benefit.
farnaz Also Commented
Hello Rey, thanks for contacting me.
No I’m sorry I don’t know the “cure” for this disease, however from experience I know you can heal most issues by raising your emotional state. It sounds like you know it too, happy emotions do not allow our body to catch anything. Have you been working on getting yourself happier? Have you seen improvements yet? Physical action is not enough to cure a disease, the emotional state of the patient must heal too.
Thanks for purchasing my book Farzaneh! And nice to meet you!
What did you want to discuss? I ask because it might be a good subject to share with other readers of this website as well 🙂
I’m happy to do Skype, but im based on Sydney so our time difference might make it a little tricky to organise 😉
Send me an email and we can organise something.
Without knowing your situation well, it feels to me like you have some resistance still stuck, which is why the physical symptoms have not disappeared.
Have you ever tried doing a Focus Wheel before? i find it resolves the deepest resistance
Recent Comments by farnaz
Hurt People, hurt people
We can only hope Rose 🙂
32 Lessons I’ve learnt in 32 Years
Thank you very much Rafa, I’m so glad you loved it!
Hurt People, hurt people
You’re very welcome Eleanor!!! 🙂
Compassion for Self
Thanks for your feedback Laila. I’m glad this helped you.
I know what you mean, I myself am going through something at the moment where I need to have more love and compassion for myself!
Holding a thought for 17 sec gets you closer to its vibration
Hello Cath, what was the context you read that in?
There is no fixed timeframe for any manifestation of course, it all depends on our own resistance to what we want. It takes longer to manifest something you don’t believe in, than something you believe.