Comment on Contact Me by farnaz.
I appreciate you taking the time to read my book. Let me congratulate you on your big achievement, you have beaten Cancer! That is a big deal, give yourself a big pat on the back.
Depression and Anxiety are right at the bottom of the Emotional Guidance Scale, so we need to focus on getting to you to go up the scale, so to speak.
As you go up emotionally (or your mood raises), you will feel relief and soon no drugs will be necessary.
Some simple solutions to feeling better are:
1) Go outside, go for a walk in nature, it is one of the best ways to find relief from depression. Spending time with nature balances your mood and ultimately your body. If you can, take up gardening. Or take a dog for a walk, anything nature related is good for the soul.
2) Distract your mind from your health (or other issues) by watching feel good, uplifting movies. Watch lots of comedy. Many people have healed themselves with attention to comedy and lots of laughter.
3) Eat better quality food, which means more veggies and fruits, more naturally occurring foods, and less processed foods. Processed foods contain artificial additives that prevent your mind from functioning at its best, and also slow your cells down. Of course, never eat something you do not like. If you force food onto yourself, the negative emotions you feel will cause you more harm.
4) Spend time with people who are happy and positive, which often means children. Children are connected to their Source and wise beyond measure, so watch them and take note! Having fun with nieces or nephews or any kids in your family will bring you relief. This relief is needed for you to feel better.
5) Start an Appreciation Journal, or Love List as I have mentioned in my Book: Alchemy of Healing. This trains your mind to look for positive aspects of life. You have many things in your life to appreciate, you just need to look for them. Make sure you WRITE them down, it is not enough to just think of aspects you appreciate. The simple act of writing (with your hands and not with a keyboard) creates thousands of new connections in your brain! It is also not enough to just write. Make sure you FEEL appreciation for what you write about.
If you start with the 5 items listed above, you will very quickly see a change in your mood. And so will other people.
Be kind to yourself and take care of yourself, avoid negative people, news or media. Give all your attention to yourself and focus ONLY on FEELING BETTER right now. How we feel has little to do with our life and everything to do with our thoughts. So pick your thoughts very carefully.
I will write a post soon about the Emotional Guidance Scale, so others who are yet to read my book can also benefit.
farnaz Also Commented
Cara, you are so welcome!
Hello Rey, thanks for contacting me.
No I’m sorry I don’t know the “cure” for this disease, however from experience I know you can heal most issues by raising your emotional state. It sounds like you know it too, happy emotions do not allow our body to catch anything. Have you been working on getting yourself happier? Have you seen improvements yet? Physical action is not enough to cure a disease, the emotional state of the patient must heal too.
Thanks for purchasing my book Farzaneh! And nice to meet you!
What did you want to discuss? I ask because it might be a good subject to share with other readers of this website as well 🙂
I’m happy to do Skype, but im based on Sydney so our time difference might make it a little tricky to organise 😉
Send me an email and we can organise something.
Recent Comments by farnaz
The Power of Water
That’s great to hear Marcia!
Yes good filtered water is crucial. Which companies have you had experience with?
You can’t look at the problem in order to find a solution. The energy of the problem is very different to the energy of the solution, so looking at your health issues will probably just cause more health issues. Have you noticed this yet?
Thinking positively about a problem doesn’t work in my experience, as it’s a bit like we are fooling ourselves, when deep inside we have the negative feelings associated with the illness.
The way i healed all my health issues was by letting go of a lot of struggle i had, and i instead turned my focus to following my passions, and whatever felt good at the time.
I have outlined it in detail in my book The Alchemy of Healing. It’s not something i can explain in one comment to you. But to summarise, your emotional state needs to improve, before your physical state can improve. So you need to find ways of uplifting yourself, and feeling good more, and slowly your body will heal and repair. “Positive thinking” is not the solution, but i know many people think it is! You should read my other articles on self healing as well, as i describe how to start the process.
Hurt People, hurt people
You’re very welcome Meltem 🙂
If you don’t fit in
You’re very welcome Sonia 🙂
Hurt People, hurt people
We can only hope Rose 🙂